Originate works within the messy complexity of modern leadership practice, where ideas meet action, logic meets intuition, structures meet human beings, plans meet emergence…and where unfathomable things occur.
To navigate an uncertain world, we all need to:
● think more widely and deeply than our usual environment allows;
● consciously influence the shape and quality of important conversations; and
● cultivate greater capacity to navigate turbulence with resilience and grace.
Originate can assist you to foster capability in these arenas, whether as a leader, coach or other practitioner. There are three pathways:
● leadership development programme to support change in the quality of conversations, through an open programme or bespoke work in-house;
● executive coaching dialogues for individual leaders; and
● coaching supervision dialogues for practicing executive coaches.
For more on each pathway, read on.
Do all your conversations go well? Are all your meetings engaging and worthwhile? As a prospective client, you’re wondering why some conversations are effective while others end in frustration (or worse): what makes a conversation fit-for-purpose? Originate offers two ways to explore such matters:
● participating in ‘Embodying Dialogue Practices’, a programme for a small group of leaders from a variety of organisations – discover more here.
● commissioning and co-creating tailored in-house work to overhaul the way you engage with each other – discover more below.
Most teams or work groups collectively create conversational ‘routines’ – some of which are helpful, while others limit collaboration and innovation. To positively change such habitual energy and patterns it pays to learn together to embody dialogue practices and think strategically about how you talk and listen to each other. Whilst this is slow work, it liberates potential to accomplish more than you currently believe to be possible.
As your prospective partner in changing practice…more…
Executive coaching dialogues
As a prospective client, you’re likely to be working in a leadership role where the challenges are complex and your environment is uncertain, dynamic and demanding. You need to influence colleagues with divergent priorities and differing styles, whilst remaining calmly true to your own values and concerns. You are curious about the impact of your leadership style on the performance of those around you.
You expect executive coaching to support you to broaden your ‘repertoire’, and provide purposeful time and space for you to air what’s on your mind and consider how to proceed.
As your prospective executive coach…more…
Coaching supervision dialogues
As a prospective client, you’re likely to be an executive coach working with clients in complex leadership roles. You are aware of your professional responsibilities to be in supervision and expect your coaching supervision arrangement to provide you with purposeful time, space and support to engage in reflective practice.
You are open to co-creating supervision sessions that liberate you to be your best as a coach, and inspire you to continue to do potent work.
As your prospective partner in coaching supervision…more…
For more information about any of these learning pathways, please contact me.